Load of Rubbish is an award-winning family-owned and operated business, servicing Hamilton, Ontario and surrounding areas, London, Ontario and surrounding areas including St. Thomas, Talbotville, Thamesford, Port Stanley, and Aylmer.
Requested for the website
- Structure site for Residents, Estates and Businesses
- Easy Booking
- Easy site navigation and understanding
- Sales oriented pages to lead the user to book or call – CTA (call to action)
- Email Capture Forms for each service (if required, included)
- Slider for homepage
- Social Media Integration
- Google Analytics to track users
- Structured information to limit clutter and overwhelm
- Responsive Site that works on every device
- Error Free
- A representation of the beliefs, values and initiatives of Load of Rubbish
Develop a basic brand guide based on logo, colours and fonts.
- Email Capture Forms
- Social Media Integration
- Social media accounts integrated with the site.
- Design For All Devices
Structure site under a single focused Brand DirectionWhen a site has many things going on it’s best to use a single idea to tie it all together. This way every piece of content has a purpose.
Build site with the visitors in mindA website should take a visitor on a journey and that journey should reflect a natural sales process. Give the users what they want based on how they would usually do it in real life. Utilize the website to help book removal of junk from a business or residence.
Every page has contact info and contact form.
The purpose of this site is to capture visitors for the purpose of direct communication.
Advertising area will be used for quick access to the most current and relevant information.
Typically this is the top of the homepage where you will place your adverts/animation because this is the first area seen by your visitors. Sometimes this is the only part that is seen which makes it the most important. This area will mostly be populated by the booking form or link.
- Optimization for Search Engines
- On Page SEO Setup (meta & title tags)
- Google Analytics Configuration
- Integrate Google Search Console & XML setup
Clean up coding & user experiencePagespeed is an important SEO factor that typically goes ignored by most website owners. Optimizing a WordPress website can make an impact on how your site ranks in Google and the user experience on your website.
In 2016 Google has made it clear that page speed is factored into their search algorithm that can affect how a website ranks.
It can also impact how visitors respond to a website. A slow loading website can potentially cause visitors to click away from the site, sending them to a competitors websites simply because they have no time or patience to wait.
Custom code was written and installed specific plugins to improve the following technical specifications:
- Serve static content from a cookieless domain
- Leverage browser caching
- Specify a cache validator
- Specify a Vary: Accept-Encoding header
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Avoid bad requests
- Minimize redirects
- Minimize request size